Free Shipping on Orders $79+
- Once your order has been placed, we'll send you a confirmation email with your order number.
- When your order has been shipped, we'll send you an email with a tracking number and a link that you can track it online.
- No Tariff will be required to our customers on the Standard shipping methods.
In-stock items typically ship out 2-3 business days after the order is placed.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please allow up to 48 hours for a reply)
- IG: moodytiger
- FB: moodytiger_us
Shipping Delays Due to COVID19
We are currently experiencing shipping delays due to volume and carrier availability. We've adjusted our standard shipping timeline to 8-15 business days—please know we’re working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for being a supportive moodytiger customer, we appreciate your patience.
Duties and Taxes Note:
- Duties and taxes on shipments are legal requirements that must be settled before your shipment can be delivered and are based on both the type and value of the item(s) being shipped. These fees are mandatory government taxes and are not collected in any way by moodytiger. Shipping carriers may charge prepaid Tax and Duties to customs for package clearance and later collect from the recipient.
- The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/buyer. The consignee authorizes moodytiger to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees that Moody Tiger may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker).
- Customers shall be responsible for Duty and Tax.
- Customers shall be responsible for customs clearance. The logistics agency ENTRUSTED by moodytiger will fully support customers for related operation.
- Customers shall be held responsible for shipment pricing/charges due to shipment abandonment, rejection, undeliverable or return caused by custom's clearance process.
- Please note: all international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for more information.