Free shipping on orders 49+ USD
- When your order has been shipped, you will receive an additional confirmation email with a tracking number.
- The information on the tracking website will be updated by the shipping agency.
- No Tariff will be required to our customers on the Standard shipping methods.
- Processing Time: In-stock items typically ship out 2-3 business days after the order is placed.
- How Do I Know That My Order Has Been Shipped? After your order has been shipped, we will send you an e-mail with your tracking number and a link to where you can track it online.
Questions about your order (within 48hr email reply): firstname.lastname@example.org
DM us, IG: @moodytiger, FB: moodytiger_us
SHIPPING DELAYS DUE TO COVID19
We are currently experiencing shipping delays due to volume and carrier availability. We've adjusted our standard shipping timeline to 8-15 business days—please know we’re working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for being a supportive moodytiger customer, we appreciate your patience.
Duties and Taxes Note:
- Duties and taxes on shipments are legal requirements that must be settled before your shipment can be delivered and are based on both the type and value of the item(s) being shipped. These fees are mandatory government taxes and are not collected in any way by Moody Tiger. Shipping carriers may charge prepaid Tax and Duties to customs for package clearance and later collect from the recipient.
- The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/buyer. The consignee authorizes Moody Tiger to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees that Moody Tiger may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker).
- Customers shall be responsible for Duty and Tax.
- Customers shall be responsible for customs clearance. The logistics agency ENTRUSTED by Moody Tiger will fully support customers for related operation.
- Customers shall be held responsible for shipment pricing/charges due to shipment abandonment, rejection, undeliverable or return caused by custom's clearance process.
- Please note: all international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for more information.